The cheetah is the fastest land animal. We all know it. We have heard of it, and we wish we could run as fast as one. Someone who runs like a cheetah towards his goals, is always held in high esteem.
But can you change at the same speed? Your thought processes, your way of working, your interpersonal dynamics? Everything that can take you leaps and bounds in the workplace. Can you keep accelerating like a cheetah in your career graph, getting to your goals faster?
This is where we come in.
Who Can Enroll:
Future leaders, and those who plan to be future leaders. Change @Cheetah Speed is not confined to any specific level in the workforce. From people holding entry level jobs, all the way to the top tier. The idea is to inculcate a mindset where people accelerate in their career. Increasing speed and gaining momentum with every step they take in it.
- Learn how to inspire your team to bring your vision to life.
- With you leading the pack, your team also moves at the speed of a cheetah’s.
- Accelerated career growth at a rate that multiplies by more than 5 times the normal.
- Smooth and easy career advancement; Learn how to avoid the pitfalls that everyone else finds themselves in.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Finding your personality type – Assessing others personalities, and helping bring out the best in them.
- Learning the art of negotiation – Leveraging the strength of other people, in a way that is best suited for the desired outcome.
- Creating value for everyone in your team – Finding the skillset of everyone in your team, and paving ways to create value for everyone involved, by properly leveraging the same.
- How to choose better projects – Ones that are properly aligned with your strategic objectives.
- How to improve yourself – By taking a critical and valuable assessment of your own personality. Removing the elements that are not conducive to productivity and career growth.