The Certified Supply Chain Professional credential is an elevated parameter of standard for the supply chain professionals.
Supply chain management professionals across the continents aspire to attain this enviable certification to master the supply chain bundle of knowledge and achieve an accelerating growth in their professional career.
The primary aim of this certification is to form supply chain leaders, who can spearhead process improvement, SCM strategy and supply chain innovations in their organisation, creating a competitive advantage.
Participation enables the participants to master key concepts in the supply chain, inventory management, production, warehousing, transportation, logistics and distribution. Along with earning Professional Development Units to support their re-certification.
Supply chain design is an integral part of enabling an organization to be competitive and profitable in the modern dynamics of the business environment. The supply chain strategy aligned with the organization’s business strategy and plan supports the value proposition and leverages core capabilities.
Who Can Enroll:
- Management professionals in inventory management, production, warehousing, transportation, logistics and distribution.
- Professionals with ERP Product experience.
- Operations and supply chain management professionals.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- Demonstration of knowledge and organization skills in development of more streamlined processes.
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments.
- Effectively manage global end-to-end supply chain activities.
- Manage horizontal flows of the businesses in companies organised vertically
- Aligning the company’s corporate strategy with their supply chain strategy
- Use the right technology to enable the supply chain
- The core of supply chain management: supplier-customer relationship management
- Continuous improvement, flexibility and agility of their supply chains.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module-1: Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
Module-2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics including Return, Recall, and End to Life
Module-3: Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Measure, Analyse, and Improve the Supply Chain
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain