Supply Chain Management (SCM) is Handling the Production of entire goods and services, it helps in strategic coordination of the established business functions across the supply chain. Supply chain includes transporters, warehouses, retailers, and customers, in receiving and filling a customer requirement. The main intent of SCM is to monitor and link production, distribution and shipment of goods and services, this can be maintained by companies through inventories, production, distribution, internal productions and sales.
Supply chain management is a major application area for Internet Technologies and Electronic Commerce (ITEC). In fact, advances in ITEC have contributed to growing importance of supply chain management
Who Can Enroll:
This course is designed for
- Supply Chain & Logistics services
- Consulting, Finance, Manufacturing, IT, ITES Professional
- Experienced business professionals who operate data analyses of any form in the area of supply chain, and who explore to get more from their supply chain data.
- You can learn Supply chain technology , Manufacturing and service operations
- You can learn Manufacturing and service operations
- Planning organization demand
- Fundamentals of Procurement and supply management
- operations of Warehousing and transportation
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Industry related project support.
- Material and Hand-outs with Soft Copy included.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Query Handling Facility.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Fundamental of Supply Chain Management
Module 2: Competitive operator of Supply Chain
Module 3: Customer Relationship Management & Supplier Relationship Management
Module 4: Character of Information Technology in Managing Supply Chain effectively
Module 5: Universal Supply Chain Management