Creating innovation and improving productivity across organizations is having a new synonym, Agile framework. The high performing Scrum team, adds momentum, and significantly contributes to the success of an Agile project. Scrum master is a core entity responsible for steering the project in the right direction. The Certified Scrum Master course, delivered by the subject specialist, thrusts your confidence and conviction in proper implementation of Scrum framework.
Zip recruiter’s salary survey says: $116,659 a year is an average earning of a Certified Scrum Master.
CSM Certification makes you a recognized potential employee for organizations like IBM, Tata Consultancy Services, Cap Gemini, Honeywell, BOSCH, Accenture, Deloitte and many more.
Who Can Enroll:
Project managers. Team leaders. Product managers.
Business analysts. Software Engineers.
- Guiding team members through product development.
- Resolving impediments to enhance collaboration in team work.
- Becoming a change agent. Enabling a culture for teams to flourish.
- Gaining a high degree of proficiency in executing Scrum.
- Generation of a healthy, efficient work environment.
- Avoiding internal and external distractions.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Agile and Scrum overview
- Three roles of Scrum
- Scrum ceremonies
- Scrum Artefacts
- Sprint Execution
- Daily Scrum & Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done. Acceptance Criteria.
- Definition of ready.
- Release planning.
- Sprint Burn-down Chart.
- Release Burn-up Chart.
- Product planning.
- User Stories.
- Agile Estimation.
- Planning Poker