What, or rather, who, is a Route to Market Professional, and how can you be a Certified Route to Market Professional?
Well the first thing that needs to be cleared out here is the Route To Market, and why you need to have a fundamental understanding of the concept, before trying to be a professional in the field.
The Route to Market is how you define the demographic to which you cater to. It is the route from you to the customer. If you sell jewelry, you cater to people, who for the most part, are ready to tie the knot. Or the ones who have the money and the mindset to gift their significant others with diamonds, depending on the occasion. Taking this as an example, accessing this route from production to delivery, is what a Route to Market Professional does on a day to day basis.
And this is how you can be one.
Who Can Enroll:
Managers, factory managers, and sales people who would like to involve lean principles into their work ethic. People who aspire to be supply chain professionals. They stand to gain the most from this course.
- Enable brand growth.
- Finding the root cause of a problem through stringent analysis.
- Mastering the four P’s: Product, Price, Place and Promotion.
- Improving the lead time by implementing process changes.
- Optimizing back office processes to enable a 20% to 40% rationalization of FTE usage.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Numeric Distribution – Mass market strategy, focusing on significant volume to be distributed throughout every channel possible.
- Weighted Distribution – Suitable for niche market strategy, catering to a specific market.
- Enabling FIFO at the batch level.
- Balancing the RTM Framework.
- Optimizing Takt time.