Many variables are embedded within the manufacturing processes. There is a huge opportunity in optimizing those. To reduce waste. Raise profitability. Growth. And customer satisfaction.
This course demonstrates the main manufacturing processes. Out looking various case studies (processing, quality, production and maintenance). The related Key performance measures. And the display of advanced programs, leveraged to optimize those KPMs and processes.
The course will equip the participants with a world class skill and tools set. To take back to their organization and lead the organization’s manufacturing excellence. It will not only include the technical toolset but also the leadership and communication skill set that is required to manage the change, and lead the teams.
Who Can Enroll:
Managers and Supervisors
Process owners responsible to deliver and lead manufacturing excellence.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS applied project.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Course is interactive and case studies based.
- Understand the main manufacturing processes and their variables and how those impact the business strategies and end customer (Cost, quality and customer satisfaction)
- Understand measure maps and key performance measures related to processes.
- Understand the 5 C model: Collect -Calculate – Create – compass and communicate.
- Apply Focused improvement and best practice tools to improve main manufacturing KPMs (OEE )
- Understand and initiate reliability and maintenance programs – Total Production Manufacturing
- Understand and Integrate Lean six sigma into the manufacturing processes.
- Establish the right infrastructure to allow transformation.
- Develop skills to Lead team to success
- Develop skills to manage change within the organization
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Manufacturing strategies and processes overview
- Impact of process variable on business strategies and results and customer.
- Measurement systems: Key performance measures and measure maps creation.
- Scoreboards and Daily Management systems.
- Manufacturing excellence through people, strategy, technology and process
- 5 C model.
- Manufacturing excellence through TPM
- Manufacturing excellence through Quality management applying SPC systems
- Overall equipment efficiency excellence through focused improvement.
- True efficiency excellence through SMED.
- Manufacturing excellence through: lean six sigma (DMAIC).
- Developing an infrastructure for a successful and sustainable execution: Change leadership.