Business Process Management System certification is an insignia that recognises your professional competency. It validates your professional qualification, enhances your experience, and allows you to practice efficiently.
Employers and business owners, undergoing this course, get specialised training on critical aspects of defining job objectives, testing the assigned positions, assessment of the employee performance, and the right motivation to bring out the best in them.
After being a competent practitioner of the BPMS, you can implement and show your ingrained knowledge and skills to be a most productive entity in the entire BPM team.
Through this course, make way for your organization to reduce costs, enhance efficiency, minimize potential risks, reduce persisting errors, and become more agile.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals planning to expand their body of knowledge on process improvement techniques.
- Managers placed with responsibility to improve business.
- Consultants and process change agents from diverse fields.
- Business line managers. Quality control specialists. Procurement managers. IT professionals.
- Building hierarchal process models.
- Utilizing tools for analysis and assessment of process performance.
- Clearly defining critical process metrics.
- Redesigning processes using best practice principles.
- Development of process improvement project plans.
- Establishment of process governance. Building centre for excellence.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- What is information system?
- Logical components of a business process.
- Management uses of information.
- Reading system flowcharts.
- Management decision making.
- Information tools.
- Knowledge management.
- Reading data flow diagrams.
- System development.
- Business process engineering.
- Systems survey.
- Structured systems analysis.
- Systems selection.
- Systems implementation.
- Systems operation.
- Systems design.