Holding a successful team meeting is much like taking class. Where engaging the audience is the focus. A successful team meeting has many benefits. Consensus is achieved on topics which every person has differing views on. They help in the process of ideation, and are a necessary part of accelerating new projects.
There are only two outcomes that can come from your next team meeting. If conducted successfully, what you are left with is a highly motivated team. On the other hand, a poorly conducted meeting, leaves a highly frustrated one.
Successful team meetings all depend on proper communication. Communicating with each individual member of the group the purpose statement and agenda for the meeting, so that they come prepared. Managing the meeting while it is in progress. Transitioning from one topic to the next. All these are key skills needed for successfully managing a team meeting.
Who Can Enroll:
Team leaders, Managers and people from multiple strata of management. Also individuals who need to know how to properly conduct their next major business meeting. This course is for you.
- Being ready for your next successful meeting.
- How to leverage technology to aid in group communications.
- The principles of organizational communication.
- Maximizing teamwork, and using the same for efficient group success.
- How to overcome challenges as a team.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Groups and Teams.
- Group Life Cycles and Roles of Each team Member.
- Problem Solving as a group.
- Conducting Business and Professional Team Meetings.
- Using technology to facilitate meetings.