Your ability to present provides a fascinating insight about your personality’s appeal. Some business professionals become self-conscious, or lack self-confidence when it comes to delivering an impressive presentation. Fortunately, the skills can be made to evolve eventually, with appropriate instruction and practice. This course intends to provide the specialised training to hone those critical skills of communication, which engage and persuade the audience. Acquire that self-confidence, which allows you to publically speak with an assertion.
The course is curated in a step-by-step approach for planning the presentation process. All fundamental aspects of speech delivery are covered, like common fears, facing the audience, and more such similar elements. You will learn the appealing body postures, creation of visual aids and more such visual cues to capture the interest of the audience.
Irrespective of where you are supposed to speak next, team meetings or presentation in front of thousands, presentation skills are an absolute must. The course assures you get the top quality material and expert instruction in best presentation techniques.
Who Can Enroll:
Candidates aiming to observe a marked difference in their business results or professional careers.
Participants interested in acquiring and practicing the nuanced skills of presentation, public speaking and assertive business communication
- Steps and the process of planning a speech.
- Identifying the general purpose and specific purpose of a speech.
- Importance of research in developing content for your chosen topic.
- Using resources to gather information effectively.
- Proper documentation of the sources. Avoiding plagiarism.
- Demystifying myths, and addressing realities of public speaking.
- Overcoming obstacles, handling mistakes in public speaking.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Business Presentations – Making the presentation.
- Choosing the topic.
- Finding Resources.
- Myths and realities of public speaking.
- Overcoming obstacles in your public speaking.
- Business Presentations – Best Practices.