Breakthrough innovation happens in the workplace, when everyone in the team is completely invested in the task at hand. A successful team is made of individuals with their own viewpoints, coming together to bring innovative results. There are ways that such innovation can be fostered.
This course teaches you how to do exactly that.
Foster creativity and innovation.
Who Can Enroll:
Team leaders, and managers who want to drive innovation in the workplace, and bring out breakthrough results.
- Achieving breakthrough results by setting viable goals.
- Discovering and doing away with assumptions that block success.
- Using structured conversation, to assess and improve the performance of your team.
- Identifying and taking the necessary steps to beget breakthrough performance.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- How to hold team members accountable for their individual decisions.
- Establishing goals, roles and norms for the rest of the work force to follow.
- How to brainstorm effectively with the team, establishing a creative outlook in the process.
- Finding ways to avoid team conflict.
- How to use structured conversation to improve team functionality.