Associate in project management certification is specially curated for the eager participants to make them familiar with terms associated with projects. Along with bringing them closer to the contemporary practices in the project management scenario. This globally recognized certification will be a shining credential in the thriving field of project management. Obtaining this certificate will showcase your passion for project management excellence.
This certificate is a beginning step, or entry-level certification, in the wide-spread field of project management. It is awarded to validate the candidate’s required knowledge in managing projects. However, those who are unaware, or have little knowledge of project management, but are proactively interested to learn, can also apply, and get the best out of the training.
The estimated average salary, a project manager draws is a whopping ₹ 1400K.
And the corporate giants who value this certification include Netflix, Amazon, IBM and CISCO, along with many other recognized businesses.
Who Can Enroll:
- Managers and Project Team Leaders.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Students.
- Anyone interested in Project Management as a career.
- Candidates looking for improvement in effectiveness of their project environment.
- Core knowledge and philosophy of project management.
- Subject knowledge of the widely regarded Project Manager Institute.
- Project management concepts, from fundamentals to functional processes.
- Enhanced credibility, and improved effectiveness when working on projects.
- In depth analysis of project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders.
- Critical key areas of Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk and Procurement.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1 – Project Management Fundamentals
- Defining a project and project management
- How projects can benefit you and your organization
- Project life cycles
- Selling your own project ideas
- Role & skills of the project manager
- Creating a vision
- Setting project goals
- Project planning worksheets
- The statement of work
Module 2 – Project Management Training
- What a project is
- Project management basics
- How projects can help you
- A project’s life cycle
- Selling and preparing a project
- The role of a project manager
- Project goals
- Laying out a project
- Project risks and contingency planning
- The work breakdown structure
- Planning tools and budgets
- Teamwork and development
- Closing out a project
- Team meetings
- Project presentations
Module 3 – Intermediate Project Management
- What really needs to be done?
- Scheduling your project
- The Work Breakdown Structure and other planning tools
- Project risks
- Schedule and budget compression
- Change control process
- Closing out a project