This certification course is your wildcard to learn the most well-known Agile management methodology. The Agile Scrum Master certification elevates you to become a champion of Agile adoption. Choose this, if maximizing the results of your organization is the priority.
The practices of the Agile. The nuances of the Scrum methodology. Enhances your ability to develop and deliver quality products to the customer.
Mitigate potential risks. Maximize your business value. Join the training.
Who Can Enroll:
- Appropriately suited for team leads. Project Managers.
- Members of the Scrum team. Scrum masters.
- Managers of Scrum teams. Teams transitioning to Scrum.
- Product owners.
- Professionals who intend to pursue the Agile Scrum Master certification.
- There are no specific pre-requisites. Any professional aspiring a management role can attend.
- Deliver products in functional stages.
- Improve collaborations.
- Creation of flexible processes.
- Improving product quality. With less cost and optimized timing.
- Skills: Agile Scrum applications. Daily Scrum synchronization. Sprint planning and review. And more.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lesson 01 – Course Overview
- Lesson 02 – Agile Way of Thinking
- Lesson 03 – Other Agile Frameworks
- Lesson 04 – Scrum Events and Artefacts
- Lesson 05 – Scrum Roles
- Lesson 06 – Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Lesson 07 – Agile on Complex Projects
- Lesson 08 – Adopting Agile