This Advanced Product Quality Planning course is an immersive and engaging experience. Delivered by one of our foremost subject specialist, considered best among the top circles. You will be guided with best practices of APQP, whose methodology is time and again proven to result in successful product quality improvement. Each phase of the course content is conducted with the corresponding course of action. You will gain insights on identifying appropriate inputs and outputs to make the designed process work.
You will have a great opportunity to gain an understanding of all the elements of the APQP process. Learn about the associated Quality and Reliability tools integrated into the framework of APQP methodology. Exercises will be demonstrated to reinforce the best practices. Participants can utilize the demonstration to implement the APQP to their organization’s unique production needs.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project and engineering managers.
- Design and development engineers.
- Project engineers.
- Manufacturing engineers.
- Quality engineers.
- Internal quality auditors.
- Sales engineers.
- Understand the phases of APQP.
- Difference between design goals, requirements and specifications.
- Efficient utilization of engineering resources.
- Product Quality Plan for Project and Program Management.
- Failure Mode and Effects analysis.
- Design for Manufacturability and Assembly.
- Definition of risk. Determining the levels of risk mitigation.
- Improving engineering collaboration. Improvement of Supply Chain engagement with the companies.
Understanding the Control Plan methodology.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to APQP.
- Phase 0: Inputs for APQP.
- Phase 1: Plan and Define.
- Phase 2: Product Design and Development tools.
- Phase 3: Process Design and Development tools.
- Phase 4: Product and Process validation.
- Phase 5: Feedback Assessment and Continuous Improvement.