The Agile Certified Practitioner. A premier certification that carries high appeal and essence of professional integrity. Agile training on projects is combined with a detail examination of Agile tools and fundamentals. The certification is universally recognized. It aids owners and managers, who lean on Certified Agile Practitioners, who are efficient in carrying on the projects, by applying their diversified skills.
For a typical project, the approach implemented by the Agile project management methodology is the finest. It aims at delivery of the product in smaller sprints, making it easy for the customer to test and quality check the delivered modules.
Get recognized for the project manager’s role. Excel in an Agile environment. Make your way for a lucrative career, for:
The average salary of an ACP: $123K
The organizations that value ACPs stretch from Boeing, VISA, and American Express to AT&T, Wipro. And more.
Who Can Enroll:
Professionals in the role of:
Project Managers. Project Planners. Quality Assurance Staff.
Developers/Programmers. Designers. Testers. Project Controllers.
Product Owners. Scrum Masters. Scrum Team Members.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Agile methods.
- Delivering better results with Agile practices, rather than relying on traditional waterfall model practices.
- Running projects in a structured manner. Reducing overheads. Increasing ROI.
- Delivering better performances. Enhancing organizational values and reputation.
- Increasing efficiency. Decreasing downtime.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to ACP Certification.
- Agile Project Management.
- Value Based Prioritization.
- Agile Analysis and Design.
- Agile Estimation.
- Planning, Monitoring and Adapting.
- Product Quality
- Interpersonal skills
- Agile Risk Management.
- Agile Metrics.
- Process Improvement.