With the market pressure to produce more, and better, with less. Applying Lean is inevitable. Nevertheless, Advanced Lean application extends beyond basic approaches to systems and strategies. This Course draws focus on complex Lean systems such as Pull system, KANBAN, Total productive maintenance and others. It also teaches advanced ways of applying Value stream mapping, simulation and statistical tools. Post the course the participant will be capable of integrating lean strategies to support the business vision and mission.
Who Can Enroll::
- Leaders with basic Lean knowledge.
- Professionals employed in manufacturing and services operations.
- Practitioners accountable and keen to generate productivity.
- Candidates looking forward to apply lean concepts and lead Lean/Kaizen leaders.
- Prerequisite required: Lean (Kaizen) Leader course.
- 5 days course, 36 hours of instruction.
- 6 CEU.
- Material included in the courses cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams, and complete one kaizen events in the workplace with submitting a report out.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Lean Master or Master Black Belts.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Simulate the Process and create a value stream map concluding how each activity impacts process efficiency, productivity and related key performance measures.
- Identify Lean projects and plan them to support business objectives and vision.
- Develop the skills to plan, lead and execute rewarding kaizen events and projects. Identify wastes and opportunities to eliminate wastes with the application on various business cases.
- Ability to use advanced simulation, analytical and problem solving tools.
- Knowledge of advanced Lean systems and evaluate when and how to apply within an organization.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Advanced Lean Thinking
- Value stream Mapping in relevance to Key performance measures and process efficiency.
- Advanced Data collection and analysis tools.
- Measurement system analysis
- Daily Management system and scorecards
- Advanced problem solving approaches
- Advanced simulation tools
- Risk Assessment & Project planning
- Decision Making and opportunities evaluation.
- Solution Piloting and persuasion skills.
- Heijunka: Level Loading
- Lean Pull system : Kanban
- Cellular Design
- SMED: 4 STEP
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance
- Control Charts