Most written communications in major organisations form the basis for making critical decisions which may have far-reaching consequences. The ability to provide a clear, concise and well thought written communication, is a highly valuable skill which boosts your career advancement.
The business writing toolbox consists of all varieties, short and long, simple and complex sets of writing. Their effective utilization is key for making an assertive impression of your personality and the organization you represent.
This practical course provides you with progressive steps on writing exceptionally well in a business context. It is designed keeping in mind the identified nuances of effective communication. You will gain insights on composing the effective structure for your writing. To convey your points clearly. And to professionally present them.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals aiming to upgrade their written communication skills.
- Professionals who carry the responsibility to produce sales and marketing literature.
- Candidates who are supposed to come up with effective papers and reports for senior stakeholders.
- Participants who write documents that require decision and action.
- Planning, structuring and writing with increased confidence.
- Deliver quality written pieces. Through varied mediums.
- Focusing on including clear and concise phrases.
- Key writing techniques for creating impact on the reader.
- Essential project management skills.
- Presenting your ideas with conviction.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Business Writing
- Spelling, Grammar, Sentence and Paragraphs
- Document Types and their Considerations
- Finalizing Formal Document, Informal Written Communication and Social Media
- Review of key principles of good writing
- Techniques for creating impact
- Language to persuade and influence
- Techniques for emphasis
- Making your writing memorable
- How to build warmth and report
- Writing to your audience