7 QC (Quality Control) and 7 M (Management) tools are problem solving tools which with their unified and systematic approach have gone a long way in meeting and exceeding customer expectations in the most cost-effective ways.
7 QC tools are vital to the fundamental Continuous Improvement of processes.
Participants will get to study the essence of teamwork and problem solving along with examples of root cause analysis.
Problems are inherent in day to day life, be it any level-Strategic planning or execution level, be it any magnitude-Large or small, complex, or easy. So, it is vital to be confident to solve those problems to attain success. The 8D, PDCA & A3 are the three most popular problem-solving methods that are simple yet effective.
Who Can Enroll:
Lean managers involved in Continuous improvement. working professionals, students interested in enhancing their knowledge in this domain.
Participants will get a good insight on problem solving tools and root cause analysis technique used in organizations. Strong problem-solving skills go a long way in enhancing the career benefits of any individual.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to QC tools- How 7QC 7 7M techniques differ
- Introduction to tools- Cause and effect diagram, Pareto chart, Histogram, Flow chart, Scatter plot.
- Basics of 8 management problem solving tools.
- Root cause analysis
- Introduction and understanding 8D methodology.
- PDCA- Real world case study
- Introduction to A3 Methodology
- Problem solving through 7QC tools
- SMART goal setting