Course that imparts the concepts and techniques put forward by the transformational book LEAN UX. LEAN UX takes the lean concepts to a further depth of execution. It focuses on achieving Lean user experience rather than lean processes. It triggers, leaders, designers, engineers, marketers, readers and participants. Aims shifting the mind-set of targeting “deliverable businesses” to “delighting customers”. It applies the concepts of Lean start-ups, design processes, vigorous departments’ collaboration, ongoing experimenting and change anticipation.
Who Can Enroll:
- Leaders, product designers, managers, developers, engineers, quality assurance resources.
- Professionals with basic Lean knowledge.
- Practitioners employed in manufacturing and services operations.
- Leaders keen to take the Lean concept into an evolutionary framework.
- Candidates who shall apply Lean concepts through collaborative teams.
- Material included in the courses cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Lean Master or Master Black Belts.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Course will include case studies and practical application and team interaction and collaboration.
- Apply the Lean start up concepts the product design process.
- Remove waste from the user experience process including bulk documented handoffs.
- Create harmony between all teams within the system: developers, designers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, marketers, executers and leaders.
- Create cross functional collaboration.
- Create a paradigm shift in adopting an experimentation based model.
- Apply design thinking techniques.
- Apply Agile development philosophies.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- LEAN UX : Introduction and principles
- LEAN UX PROCESS
- Vision, Framing and Outcomes
- Collaborative Design
- MVP and experiments
- Feedback and Research
- Making it work
- Integrating Lean UX and Agile
- Making Organizational Shifts