An organization that strives to achieve a production cycle without any breakdowns, and with smaller down time and lesser defects, will have to adopt this comprehensive approach called TPM (Total Productive Maintenance). TPM emphasizes and ensures the need for operators to maintain the equipment, which ultimately helps in operational efficiency of the equipment. It outlines the importance of the plant floor worker’s responsibility in maintaining the equipment. This in turn, leads to increased production, reduced time and reduction in wastage and defects.
HSE (Health Safety Environment) is one of the most vital pillars that support TPM. HSE lays the strong foundation that any organization needs to support TPM to ensure the continuous improvement process is on-going, keeping in mind the health, safety, and environmental factors.
To put it in a nutshell, the underlining principle of HSE is:
Who Can Enroll:
Lean managers, production managers, quality and maintenance managers and employees seeking to improve their skill set and enhance their resumes.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
The importance of safety, health, and the environment and how it helps enhance productivity and the economy.
The problems of a workplace and how to solve it and help create a safe workplace environment.
Overview of basic approaches to safety.
Assessing and Improving the workplace environment.
Awareness of global environmental issues and the responsibility to build an environmental management system.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- HSE Mission statement
- Autonomous safety culture-Importance and ways to create
- Key Areas of safety- Hardware, Software, Mindware
- HSE Kaizen
- The process of focused improvement and examples.