In a rapidly changing world. Staying ahead of the innovation curve is critical. This course provides the tools necessary, to integrate the needs of customers, with possibilities of technology, for business requirements. Backing with design thinking principles, the systematic inventive thinking will enable the beneficiaries to innovate products and services, that’ll drive their organization towards the peak.
Irrespective of your chosen profession in the new tech-obsessed world, every working individual is expected to get lean- to do more, with less. Design thinking acts as a torch to lead you on a path to become an innovative thinker. In this course designed by specialists, we take you on a journey of design thinking. From its basic overview to its advanced tools.
Who Can Enroll:
- Leaders, whose emphasis is on driving innovation, to make their organization thrive and grow in the modern digital eco-system.
- Professionals who expect to generate ideas, processes and culture to lead innovation projects in the organization they represent.
- Advantages of design thinking methods over the traditional methods.
- Innovation and growth through design thinking. The nature of human creativity and innovation.
- Using visualization tool for bringing ideas into practical application.
- Generation and testing of ideas, based on design thinking modules.
- Disciplined approach, applying creativity to the process, and the mind mapping tool.
- Determining specific outcomes for the designed ideas.
- Application and the use of Learning Launch tool.
- Identify the strategic opportunities in business, through the design thinking perspective.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Assessing the opportunity
- Being solution-focused: cultures of safety and experimentation
- Understanding the opportunity – The 6 fundamentals of the Real-Win-Worth framework
- Setting frameworks and benchmarks
- Harnessing inspiration
- Experiential session – applying your learning to your current design challenge
Identifying customer needs
- Empathic design
- Customer needs and markets analysis tools
- Translating customer needs into measurable speciﬁcations
- Brainstorming approaches and their value in creative thinking
- Ideation utilizing divergent and convergent thinking
- Ideation for real – experiential session on your current innovation challenge
Speeding up development
- Alternative prototyping strategies
- Rapid prototyping and virtual prototyping
- Implementation and measurement
Building your kitbag
- Reflect on your personal learning
- Create your kitbag for leading innovation in a constantly revolutionizing digital marketplace
The macro framework
- Commercial assessment tools
- Integral and modular approaches to design
- Design for environment theories
- Sustained and maintained innovation – creating systemic innovation culture and principles
Group innovation exercise
- Benefit from the diverse knowledge, skills and behaviours of other course participants and solve your real-life innovation challenges using team coaching