Many are the decisions a businessman must make in his day to day life. But knowing what decisions to make and the ones not to, is a skill that most people do not possess. Only few are the ones who learn from their mistakes and know how to forecast and make good decisions.
Decision Making is a process in itself. And there are many tools that have been developed over time that help make it an easy one. And this course helps you do just that.
Who Can Enroll:
This course is best suited for entrepreneurs. People who have to make life or death decisions on the fly, every day, and sometimes, every night. People whose decisions affect the way other people work, and in the end, how the whole enterprise works. This is best suited for people working in the managerial and senior levels of a company. People, whose decisions impact productivity over an enterprise on a much larger scale. Prospective and working CEO’s and COO’s of a company have much to gain from this course.
- You become apt at finding your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. The SWOT analysis, as it is known, is a very big learning advantage that is taught by this course.
- Learning how to communicate your decision, and planning how to enact it. These are part and parcel of this course.
- Evaluate your plans before you go through with them. A plan is good, but knowing where it might fail, is what makes all the difference.
- Decision Matrix Analysis. A crucial tool that helps you make good decisions, by systematically analyzing elements that hinder the process of making the right ones.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- SWOT Diagram – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Marginal Analysis
- Decision Matrix
- Pareto Analysis
- Reviewing your decisions and making adjustments