The core knowledge of project management is indispensable when it comes to theoretically plan, organize and implement a project effectively. This certification course is for the candidates whose level of knowledge includes the basic aspects of project management. The training covers the hard and soft factors of project management. It helps you cultivate the capacity to manage, which will professionally benefit. All the mentioned shades of Project management certification, makes it a valuable and in-demand tool, for a giant career leap.
Here is an opportunity to learn methodologies and processes to develop great products and services that your customers love. Along with how to come up with the best possible quality, with minimal interruption in the processes.
Who Can Enroll:
- Mid-level professionals aiming to up-skill.
- Professionals with a significant project managing experience.
- How to develop the scopes of work.
- Defining the project goals clearly.
- Alignment of the internal and the external teams.
- Building the project timelines and identifying the dependencies.
- Managing the internal and the external stakeholder expectations.
- Tracking of key performance indicators.
- Effectively delivering the project results.
- Leveraging the available resources. Maintaining a proper budget.
- Face the challenging objectives by deploying a structured delivery process and a data-driven organizational excellence culture.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Project Initiation and Planning.
- Managing Project Work.
- Project Changes and Closing.
- Capturing, Analyzing, and Using Project Lessons Learned.
- Strategically Focused Project Management.
- Plan and Define Project Scope.
- Create Work Breakdown Structure.
- Validate and Control Scope.
- Define and Sequence Activities.
- Develop the Project Schedule.
- Control the Project Schedule.
- Creating a Project Budget.
- Keeping Your Project on Budget
- Planning Quality Management.
- Manage and Control Quality.
- Quality Methodologies and Standards for Project Management.
- Plan and Acquire Resources.
- Develop and Manage Resources.
- Plan and Manage Communications.
- Monitor Project Communications.
- Planning Risk Management.
- Identifying Risk.
- Analyzing Risk.
- Responding to Risk.
- Procurement Planning.
- Procurement Management.
- Planning Stakeholder Engagement.
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement.