The Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) credential is a gold standard for the supply chain planer.
The aim of this certification is to make supply chain pioneers who will initiate SCM procedure, process improvement, and supply chain revolution in their organization and make an aggressive advantage out of it.
In this course participants can learn
- supply chain, inventory management, production, warehousing, transportation, logistics and distribution.
- Participants will also earn Professional Development entities to support their recertification.
Who Can Enroll:
The Criteria for the CSCP needs one of the following:
- ISM or APICS certification + 2 years of related Business experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or the CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designation+2 years of related business experience or Five years Business experience.
- Certificate attained if participant achieve 80% in CHOOLs course exam.
- Course Material and handouts are provided.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations
- You will learn all that you have to know to adequately deal with each part of supply chain activities around the world.
- You will turn into a brilliant communicator and have the skills to utilize best practices to get the optimal presentation out of everything and everybody you work with.
- Technology will turn into your closest companion as you figure out how to improve the entire supply chain planer through your expert knowledge of enterprise resources planning (ERP) frameworks.
- With your acquired skills, you can build your ERP speculations considerably.
- The CSCP accreditation gives you quick acknowledgment as a submitted proficient with significant aptitudes – making your vocation brimming with possibilities and potential.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Supply chain Design
- Broad ideas of Supply chain the executives, including essential cycles, goals, mix techniques and advantages
- Alignment of supply chain and business techniques.
- Key contemplations for supply chain plan and constant improvement
- Key measures for arranging and controlling inventories
- Essentials of coordination’s in supply chain the executives
- Recognizing and overseeing market portion.
- Demand determining and the board strategies
- Keys to viable CRM
- Core idea of supply management
Module 2: Supply chain planning & Implementation
- Supportability rehearses in plan and activity of a supply chain
- Characterize Projects
- Danger, its sources, effects, and relief techniques
- Globally scattered supply & demand and the effect of streamlined commerce zones and exchanging alliances
- Globalization impacts on inbound and outbound coordination
- Advances for plan, information, activities, and correspondences in supply chain the executives.
- Advances for plan, information, activities, and correspondences in flexibly chain the executives
- Center ideas of CRM, including techniques, advances, and key usage challenges
- Basics of provider relationship the executives (SRM), including procedures, improved administration of sources, important innovations, and estimation
- Stock arranging and control strategies
Module 3: Supply chain enhancement &Best Application
- Supply chain elements and the equalization of responsiveness and productivity.
- Overseeing Supply from interior and outer sources
- Usage of interest plans, including prioritization and satisfaction, and catching and imparting retail location information
- Apparatuses and methods to help constant improvement techniques.