The production and inventory management is a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. The course, at its completion, allows participants to demonstrate competency in production and inventory management. It provides updated knowledge, niche skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve internal operations within the confines of your company.
The course provides a head-start in efficiency to those who work in the supply chain planning environment. It provides a fuller understanding of management and planning aspects regarding demand. Its emphasis also lies in giving the best understanding and management of supply, procurement and materials requirement.
- On average, your salary can increase by 21%.
- Professional growth and career advancement is assured.
- Increased credibility and wide recognition.
Who Can Enroll:
- Buyers and planners
- Materials managers
- Production managers
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- Better understanding of an organisation’s supply chain
- Improved ability to streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Enhanced knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- Practical knowledge of the tools to efficiently manage global supply chain activities where suppliers, plants, distributors and customers are located around the world
- An accurate understanding of interaction with existing resources and your ERP system to increase the efficiency of the workplace, and the workforce.
- The ‘must have’ skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
CPIM Part 1
Module 1 — Basics of Supply Chain Management
CPIM Part 2
Module 1 — Strategic Management of Resources
Module 2 — Master Planning of Resources
Module 3 — Detailed Scheduling and Planning
Module 4 — Execution and Control of Operations