CDTP certification declare an individual’s knowledge of most crucial innovation methods. This consist of: the Human-Cantered Design (HCD) philosophy.
The Design Thinking process encompasses, Principles of design, Design Methods for Observation, Design Methods for inquiry, Design process for analysis and playing critical role of Prototyping.
Who Can Enroll:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Design Methods.
- Minimum 1year of professional experience with master’s degree
- 2years professional experience with bachelor’s degree.
- Staff and Managers in Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, and R&D
- After completing this course, you can understand the philosophy, methodology & different design thinking tools which is the most impressive approach for modernization, learn about customer demand with a designer mindset.
- Here you will learn how to define and analyse the problem & have a clear understanding of real problems in an organisation, understanding process for de risking your organisation’s innovative desires.
- Here you get knowledge of how to revaluate problems, develop best new solution for Brand experience.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Industry related project support.
- Material and Hand-outs with Soft Copy included.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Query Handling Facility.
Why Choose Chools?
• Access to:
• Top 100,000 E books.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcasts.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- The roll of Design thinking Innovation & Purpose
- The Design Thinking Model
- Problem Clarification – Rearrange and Focus
- Design fundamentals
- Construct the Customer Experience
- Define the value of customer demands
- Constructing Business Models
- Design User Research & Methods
- Using various types of method processes
- Discover design thinking skills.
- Applying process of Design Thinking
- Role of Leaders, Facilitators, Doers
- Functional communication with Design Thinking