Certified Associate in Project Management certification is curated for the beginners, starting on their journey of project management. The training course touches all details, enabling them to exceptionally perform in their professional roles. It can also be an added benefit to the candidates who plan to kick start their career in the field of project management.
This certification training is exclusively designed for entry-level aspirants in the project management scenario.
Who Can Enroll:
- Prospective aspirants of CAPM exam.
- Project managers looking for clarity and understanding of the management concepts.
- IT managers looking forward to be an effective, efficient leaders.
- Office and Administration Managers.
- Core knowledge and philosophy of project management.
- Subject knowledge of the widely regarded Project Manager Institute.
- Project management concepts, from fundamentals to functional processes.
- Enhanced credibility, and improved effectiveness when working on projects.
- In depth analysis of project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders.
- Critical key areas of Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk and Procurement.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Organizations and Project Management.
- The basics of Project Management.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Project Communications Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- Professional Responsibility.