A diagram is worth a million words. With regards to comprehension, and improving processes, the science and specialty of cycle planning turns out to be convenient. This is the primary topic of this course, which means to create measure planning aptitudes for members, by helping them comprehend the various kinds of cycle planning, which comes nearer from straightforward stream graphs to esteem stream planning. Different cycle evaluations will be introduced and talked about. Toyota popular Lean standards will be disclosed and used to assist members with seeing how to improve measures, through planning in administration, and assembling associations.
This course will connect with members in different basic and complex cycle planning works out. The course will challenge members utilizing real contextual investigations and situations. Talks, bunch conversations and introductions will be utilized to accomplish the learning goals.
Who Can Enroll:
- Course appropriate for Individuals involved in improvement projects,
- Processes identification,
- Work design,
- Productivity improvement
- Quality auditing initiatives.
- Material included in course fees.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Define processes and their importance for the proper functioning of an organization
- Identify the international standards for approaches to processes
- Examine various process assessment methodologies
- Generate process analysis charts and construct process maps for improvement
- Justify the need to measure processes as an improvement tool
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Process definitions and elements
- Process definition
- Process approach to improvement
- Advantages of process mapping
- Elements of a process
- Benefits of process maps
- Attributes of a process map:
- Who is the customer?
- What is critical to their satisfaction?
- Where can we obtain process performance data?
- How well do our processes satisfy their needs?
- What is our business value chain?
- What is process efficiency and effectiveness?
- Stakeholders analysis
Understanding process approach as per international quality standards
- Understanding process approach
- Process characteristics
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) approach
- Opportunities in terms of reducing cycle time and defects
- Non-value added explained
Process measurement and benchmarking
- The need to measure
- Process Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Benchmarking and the balanced scorecard
Process assessments approaches
- Key terms
- Mapping process
- Types of mapping tools
- Simple flow charting
- Geo graphs, spaghetti, and workflow diagrams
- Swim lane (deployment) flowcharts
- Supplier, Input, Process, Output, Customer charts (SIPOC)
- Value added and non-value-added analysis
- Value stream maps
- Cycle time map
- Process hierarchy
- Process maps symbols
- ‘IDEF0’ process map
- Lean thinking to reduce waste in processes
- The eight types of waste found in processes
- 5S: a framework to organize and maintain your workplace
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Process analysis and improvement
- Customer oriented processes
- Support oriented processes
- Management processes
- Diagnosis of a process
- Analyzing and improving a process
- Turtle diagram
- Using process maps to identify root causes
- Twelve cornerstone tools to process streamlining
- Problem solving techniques
- Process auditing as a tool for continuous improvement
- Process mapping in Six Sigma projects