Creativity and curiosity has guided humanity, all through its long journey of evolution. Creativity in innovation is what that made humans capable of being the supreme creatures on this planet earth, and keep pushing their intellectual stimulation, to reach new heights of advanced civilizational lifestyle.
In the present hyper-connected, digitally enhanced world. Leaders and professionals alike, are expected to bring out their creative side of the thinking, for the persistent business problems, in the dynamic corporate environment.
This course is expected to change your paradigm on creative thinking. Help to bring out the best out of your creative thought process. Designed for upgrading your personal development, along with the obvious professional success.
Who Can Enroll:
- Creative professionals hoping to efficiently organize, manage and work.
- Candidates aiming for higher level positions.
- Professionals looking for job satisfaction, and success in their careers.
- Reliable and productive creative states
- Fine-tuning personal brands. Presenting positively and accurately.
- Basic skills for team work. Avoiding traps.
- Building creative communities. Gaining confidence. Growing together.
- Nurturing the creative state. Reliable ways to brainstorm.
- Concepts of branding. Their application.
- Clear communication. Dealing with criticism.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module 1: Creativity and Effective Brainstorming
- Module 2: Your Personal Brand
- Module 3: Working with Others