Success, in today’s tumultuous world, cannot be constrained to your achievements in your profession, or in your stint as a leader. Your performance, in major domains of your life, like work, home, community and individual self, has a significant impact. They create harmony, throughout your life.
Total leadership, a pioneered concept by Stew Friedman, is gaining momentum in training and organizational circles, as a game-changing blueprint, for exceptional performance, in all the core domains of life.
The course, curated based on research, provides you with immersive training experience, on becoming successful and satisfied in all the life dimensions, through the three principles: Being Real. Being Whole. Being Innovative.
Who Can Enroll:
- Individuals, identified with potential for leadership.
- Professionals practicing leadership management.
- Managers looking for top quality leadership management training.
- Management strategies that suit 21st century requirements.
- Using leadership as a strategic tool.
- Application of personal empowerment, and team motivation.
- Practicing pro-active responses, to varied personal and professional situations.
- Effectively managing yourself, your relationships and your work environment.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
The Leadership Challenge
- Understanding the leadership challenge
- The significance of interpersonal relationships
- The strategy of leadership self-coaching
- The people factor significance
- The difference between Management and Leadership
- How to build a dynamic team
Leadership Personal Empowerment
- Understanding the power of the mind
- How to re-programme the subconscious mind?
- How to deal with a low self-image and build self-confidence?
- How to develop a creative and innovative mind?
- Understand the impact of attitudinal leadership
- Practice the power of the Golden Rule
- The performance management strategy
- Planning, organizing and controlling
- Effective performance appraisal
- Creating an excellence culture
- The impact of strategic goal setting
- Customer service excellence
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- How to motivate yourself and others?
- Discover what momentum motivation will do for you
- The major types of motivation
- Ways to stay motivated
- What it means to be pro-active in every area of your life?
- How to build great relationships?
- The power of self-discipline
- How to create a proactive leadership?
- The importance of appreciation
- Ten steps to vital decision making
- Developing a plan of action