To drive success and accomplishment in business, there is a dire need for experienced senior leaders to transform into exceptional leaders. The course is designed to advance your leadership ability and career prospects. Morphing into a strong leader, you will design competitive strategies that promote innovation and bring effective change.
Through this course, learn seizing opportunities that sustain success. Become a confident decision-maker and a skilled strategist. Become a unique global thinker who drives growth and creates impact.
Who Can Enroll:
- Senior executives with the responsibility to drive growth initiatives.
- Senior functional leaders planning to establish or expand presence.
- General Managers leading successful and established companies.
- Senior leaders wanting to sharpen their management and leadership skills.
- Strategic and innovative approaches to business challenges.
- Identify growth opportunities in a complex global economy.
- Increase your organization’s ability to deliver value to the customer.
- Authentic leadership ability to foster a culture of accountability with ethical compass.
- Building yourself as a confident leader and assertive decision maker.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Imperatives for today’s organizations and leaders
Module 2: Creating, capturing, and measuring value
Module 3: Becoming an agile leader
Module 4: Leadership and change