This course introduces all the concepts, tools and skills required for leaders and Managers within an organization to initiate, plan, execute and control any project effectively with successful completion and sustainment. The modules tackle areas that would develop the knowledge and skill in leading tasks and people throughout the project life cycle through a comprehensive explanation of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas related to project management. This course will not only add to the knowledge of the participants and direct them in applying the concepts to the real business but will prepare them to apply for the PMP Certification through going
- Become familiar with Project Management Concepts and terms and understand the link between program, portfolio, and project management.
- Understand the organizational impacts that affect the method selection used for managing projects
- Understanding the various processes and activities of project management and how they integrate.
- Identifying the project scope with all the tasks; predicting timeframes, costs and entailed budgets and plan the milestones, procurement steps.
- Identify the project policies and required policies.
- Ability to select the effective team and it.
- Effective communication
- Create a risk management plan.
- Identify stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project.
- Review the PMP exam requirements and application process
- Worth 35 PDUs
- PMI exam course fees not included
- Project management simulation included.
- Material and Handouts with Soft Copy included.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
PMP credentials Overview
Organizational Impacts and project life Cycle
Human resource management