Production planning and control is an important task. Undertaken by a Production Manager. It ensures production process is properly decided in advance. Later carried out as per the plan.
Production translates to conversion of raw materials into finished goods. The conversion process includes a number of steps. Starting with what to produce, how to produce, when to produce, etc. These decisions are a critical part of production planning. Merely deciding about the task is not sufficient.
The process should be carried out in a best possible way. With the lowest cost. Production Manager Overlooks the things proceed as per the plans. This is a control function. Carried as meticulously as planning.
Planning. And control of production. Are vital to produce quality goods, at reasonable prices, in a most systematic manner.
Who Can Enroll:
- Managers accountable for running cost effective operations.
- Executives balancing production and inventory levels.
- Professionals dealing with demand to support customer’s service level.
- Determination of the requirements. For men, materials and equipment.
- To produce inputs at a right time, and in right quantity.
- Making economical use of inputs.
- Arrangement of production schedules. Depending on the needs of marketing department.
- Providing adequate stocks for meeting contingencies.
- Keeping informed and up-to-date information processes.
- Adhering to the production schedules.
- Making the plans realistic issuing necessary instructions.
- Ensuring prescribed standards and quality norms for goods produced.
- Ensuring the inputs are made available at appropriate quantity and time.
- Ensuring the work progresses according to the decided plans.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Industry related project support.
- Material and Hand-outs with Soft Copy included.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Manufacturing Planning and Control
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Demand Management& Forecasting
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Master Production Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Advanced MRP
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Production Activity Control
- Advanced Scheduling /Just-in-Time
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Management of Supply Chain Logistics
- Order Point Inventory Control Methods
- Strategy and MPC System Design
- Appendix Areas of the Standard Normal Distribution