Product Management Expert is a hands-on training that covers the best practices in product management. It trains the participants tackle various roles within the paramount process of product development. Best practices and avoidable mistakes are illustrated using the best documented real world case studies.
Market opportunities are evaluated to build products through ‘market in sighting’ methods. Aligning product strategies are taught with corporate missions. Positioning and product messaging documents is instructed. All get culminated with enlightening discussion on planning a product launch
As part of the course content, the expert instructor will guide and educate the participants through detailed frameworks on planning a product. From an idea to a successful launch. The templates provided can immediately be put to use in an actual process of product planning and product marketing task.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project Managers. Project Leads.
- Technical Managers. Software Developers.
- Marketing Professionals. Sales Professionals.
- UI-UX design. Analysts.
- Entrepreneurs. BD Managers
- Understand the role of product manager. Their deliverables.
- In detail learning of the phases of product development
- Understand the vital functions of R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing and Finance in product development.
- Basics of product costing and pricing
- Product specification, realisation, manufacturing and marketing.
- Market Research. User Design. Analytics. Engagement & Growth. Product Development. Planning
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to product management
- Introduction to market analysis
- Product ideation and validation
- Customer centric product design
- GTM Strategies
- Product Engineering Fundamentals
- Product Pricing Strategies.
- Sales strategies
- Product distribution and support