Negative leadership is detrimental to the well-being of the entire company. From his decisions, his work ethic, to the way he treats his employees. None of these are in the best interests of the company. In fact, Toshi Harada, Director of International Business Development at Hayes Lemmerz, the world’s largest maker of automobile wheels, attests to this fact. He has said that positive leadership is in key with Japanese manufacturing philosophy. Negative leaders represent waste, or inefficiency, and hence have to be removed. Or their strategies have to be improved to make them Positive Leaders. People who provide sustainable development.
Practicing Positive Leadership is a course that breaks this down to its core elements. So that each person who enrolls can benefit, not just as a single unit, but as a group. Every person the leader impacts over the course of his career, will be inspired to follow in his footsteps.
Who Can Enroll:
Individuals in the senior levels of management. Vice Presidents, Senior Directors, Assistant and Managing Directors.
- You learn how to assess yourself as a leader. Your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Deploy the tools we provide you in a real time environment.
- Bring the qualities of positive leadership to drive individual and team growth.
- Become a leader who provides direction, empowering and developing the skills of everyone he leads.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Practicing positive leadership.
- A Culture of Abundance – How to create one.
- How to deliver negative feedback in a positive manner.
- Applying positive leadership in your organization.