Leaders, who lead their teams to a higher level of performance and excellence, do it mainly through making a lasting impact on the ones who follow. That adds significant value to their organization’s growth and appeal. Leadership philosophy integrated with character and competence brings exceptional performance and the best achievements from the team.
Delivered by our dynamic expert instructor. This course makes leaders introspect. Identify their values and moral compass, and reflect them in their actions. It makes the leaders understand and develop a leadership philosophy that directs their self and communicate their aspirations to the team.
Who Can Enroll:
- Individuals, identified with potential for leadership.
- Professionals practicing leadership management.
- Managers looking for top quality leadership management training.
- Identify the factors that bring out into your authentic leadership style.
- Crafting your leadership philosophy
- Defining an action plan to develop leadership behaviours based on your identified values.
- Skills to be an exceptional leader in the 21st century.
- Discovering values-based leadership. To build trust. To generate loyalty. To create an environment to accomplish and thrive.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
The First Person You Must Lead Is You
- A Learning Journey in Leading Yourself
- Expectations & Your Goal
- Five Simple Truths of Leadership
Character & Competence
- Authenticity Begins With Your Values
- Leadership Skills in the 21st Century
- Lead with Your Heart & Mind
Leadership Actions & Decisions
- Leading in Selfless Action
- Values In Action
- Humility as a Leadership Attribute
Your Leadership Philosophy
- Learning from Our Mistakes
- Accomplish the Mission With Integrity
- Having a Leadership Philosophy
Betterment of Others
- Lead for the Betterment Of the Team
- Your Values & Philosophy
- Schwarzkopf on Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Action Plan