All key leaders need to make it an order of business to up skill and chart a way through several roadblocks. How they chart this route and continue to make their businesses thrive, is what makes the difference.
Several of the key features of this course are
- Grasping the nuances of Executive Communication
- Execution and results – the mindset one needs to drive a project straight from start to finish
- Influence – Owning it, exerting it, and leading by example.
- Strategic Perspective – teaching our future functional leaders to have a bird’s eye view of the bigger picture.
- Working across boundaries
- Learning agility
- Executive presence and approachability
- Understanding the enterprise
- Leading globally
Who Can Enroll:
This course is designed for functional leaders in the upper levels of a company’s hierarchy. Their future CEO’s and COO’s. And for everyone waiting in line to be them.
This course is best suited for those with immense responsibilities on their shoulders. Those leading a massive workforce of 500, if not more people, and holding accounts that come to the hundreds of millions of dollars. Excellent executive
Develop a good external focus about all things pertaining to the business, be it interpersonal or market forces.
A firm focus on the personal growth of the individual.
Steps to increase the future leader’s organizational agility.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- How to effectively manage immense challenges
- How to navigate your way to the top of the totem pole
- Learning the knack of effective leadership.
- Dealing with differing perceptions of effectiveness, and managing the end results.
- The targeted approach needed to lead with impact.