Leadership, in all its essence, is impactful. Leaders, the undisputed ones, touch the core of the people they lead. They make a difference in the way their followers think and perceive things. They invest, in the lives of others, to let something grow wonderful, from within their personality.
The leaders of influence, possess the noble intention of creating impactful leaders, for the next generation. Their influence is often not pronounced in big things but intricately hidden in small details. In fair conclusion, the ability to influence, itself is the leadership.
To transform an individual contributor, to an impactful leader, is both a challenge and an opportunity. The journey starts from the phase of you working, to you getting the work done through others.
From shifting your mind-set to exploring new possibilities, this course provides skills and processes that will make you an impeccable leader.
Who Can Enroll:
- Responsible leaders of all levels.
- Highlighted professionals who can benefit:
→ New Managers.
→ Team Leaders.
→ Project Managers.
- Seasoned Managers interested in enhancing their current skillset.
- Expert level knowledge on critical leadership accountabilities.
- Enhanced awareness about opportunities on leadership capabilities.
- Ability to set priorities and manage the workload.
- Establishing credibility. Earning Respect. Enhanced Engagement.
- Planning time allocation. Reflecting your responsibilities.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Shifting Your Mind-set
- People Leader Accountabilities
- Identifying My Opportunities for Development
- Allocating Your Time as a People Leader
- Keeping a Daily Priority List
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- Earning Respect and Establishing Credibility