If you are an individual working for a company, any company for that matter, you will need to understand strategy. Strategy on how to manage people, on how to manage resources, on how to manage time. Individuals in the corporate ladder, who are working their way up to managerial posts have the best to gain from this course.
Who Can Enroll:
Are you on the corporal ladder, planning to upskill? Do you want to be a better leader, a better strategist, a better conceptualist of ideas for your team? Then this course is for you. If you are an individual planning to become a manager (and by manager, I mean a good one} with a clear insight of your team’s dreams, insights and ambitions, then Chools Diploma in Strategic Management is your best pick.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- Creating dynamic teams
- Developing your own distinct style of leadership
- Learning how and when to hire, fire, and retain talent (minus the drama)
- Understanding and dealing with setbacks as an emerging leader
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
The Diploma in Strategic Management course is designed to improve a person’s skills in strategic planning, internal and external analysis, and strategic competitiveness. Strategy Management is a skill set that needs to be imbibed with patience, one that allows the critical task of management be enacted with ease.