The contemporary world is dynamic and digital. Through this pioneered course, discover the vital importance of intellectual curiosity for business and workplace environment. Start a systemic change in your esteemed organization by overcoming inhibition and driving innovation.
Guided by renowned subject specialists. Blended with the high impact concepts of design thinking. Understand the value of curiosity, sparking innovation and driving engagement at work.
Learn the subtle science of improving your decision making through curiosity and design thinking. Along with key leadership qualities on innovation in the workplace.
Who Can Enroll:
- Learners in the working world.
- Professionals planning to advance their career.
- HR Professionals
- Executives and leaders
- Description, knowledge and the benefits of curiosity.
- Exploration and experimentation between the connections of curiosity, drive and motivation.
- Compare curiosity with intelligence parameters of IQ and EQ.
- Overcoming the inhibitions to curiosity.
- The flow of curiosity to innovation and creativity.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- The value of curiosity.
- Inhibitors to curiosity. Overcoming them.
- Importance of curiosity in business environment.
- Relationship of curiosity with leadership, engagement and decision making.
- Relationship of curiosity with intelligence parameters.
- Creativity and innovation with design thinking