A well said quote goes “A prototype is worth a thousand mock-ups,” By simple definition, a prototype is an interactive entity. At absolute inception of a project, it is always a default to create rough prototypes. Without unnecessary details. It is a well-practiced way to have high-level conversations over the direction of the customer’s journey.
Prototypes provide valuable insights early on in the design process. They define what it is being built. They uncover unexplored avenues by making us visualize the developments happening at every stage of the journey.
Through this course, learn customer journey through prototyping the UX, with different ways of implementing design thinking concepts. Along the way, create a flow to generate creative ideas for innovation.
Who Can Enroll:
- Business owners looking to improve the experience of their customers
- Professionals having an interest in driving a strong customer focus within their organization.
- Organizations looking for improved customer interaction and loyalty
- Candidates with frontline customer service experience
- Leadership or management professionals
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- The tools and processes of gathering various customer insights.
- Identify and develop new prototyping opportunities.
- Acquire the updated knowledge and skills to transform the ideas gained from understanding customer expectations, into innovative UX.
- Obtain the technical skills required for the course. Become familiar with the tools of analysing a business situation.
- Experience first-hand the value of creativity in developing a prototype.
- Examine the best practices of successful firms and entrepreneurs.
- Research methods. Their benefits in understanding customer needs in developing prototypes.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
MODULE 1: Orientation and Introduction to the Case Study Method
MODULE 2: What Makes a Great New Product
MODULE 3: Product Development Customer Knowledge Requirement
MODULE 4: Identifying the Voice of Your Customer
MODULE 5: Design Thinking and Customer Journey Maps