For any organization to achieve its goals efficiently and effectively, keeping in mind the broad objectives and policies, and to keep this process on-going, it needs the technique called Continuous Improvement.
It is a conscious and continuous effort to deliver the processes, products, and services to match as evaluated against the goals of the organization. It simply focusses on getting better all the time not only in quality initiatives, but also in areas like business strategy, customer relations, supplier liaison etc.
This is done with several continuous improvement tools like Kaizen, Gemba PDCA, to name a few.
Who Can Enroll:
Process leaders, Lean managers and any person who wants to achieve business excellence in the organization.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Participants will learn various tools of Continuous Improvement and to apply them in their daily work.
Participants are introduced to concept of Cost of Quality.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Concept of Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Introduction to Process Improvement-Six Sigma, Lean, Incremental improvement and breakthrough improvement.
- Introduction to Process improvement and Quality improvement tools.