The Change Management Program comprises of series of significant steps, which drive individual transitions, to ensure project results with the intended outcomes. This course is an interactive learning experience where participants learn the fundamental and critical aspects of Change Management, to drive successful change initiatives.
The only constant changes and in the advancement and growth journey of any company, change is inevitable but the challenge lies in how we lead the change rather than manage it to attain and sustain the required outcomes. The program is conducted to demonstrate the application of holistic change management methodology to a project.
This course is designed to provide organization’s change leaders, process improvement resources and leadership teams with the tools and skills required to plan, execute and communicate the predicted changes. It further extends to delivering strategic, tactical and behavioural best practices to ensure a healthy change. The course will also tackle how to overcome conflicts and resistance within the workforce.
Who Can Enroll:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- IT professionals
- Project team members
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- Human resource business partners
- Organization development professionals
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the change management methodology to a real project
- Gain access to change management tools.
- Analysing human side of the change management.
- Building strategies for managing change.
- Understanding of the operation of organizational culture.
- Building a plan of action aligned with your organization’s mission.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Change management overview
➢ Our Ice berg in Melting by John Kotter
➢ Change resilience
➢ Change Road map
Initiate the Change
➢ Assess the change : Lewin’s force field analysis
➢ Create the need for change and transformation
➢ Identify the change agents
Plan the Change
➢ Formulate the vision
➢ Understand organizational behavior
➢ Formulate strategy
➢ Formulate the plan
➢ Kotter’s eight-step model
➢ The ‘ADKAR’ model
Six System Factors
(Vision, accountability , stakeholder engagement , skills development , policies and metrics, reinforcing behavior )
Execute the plan
➢ Plan communication
➢ Study organizational behavior
➢ Manage resistance
➢ Create quick wins
Sustain a healthy change
➢ Consequences prediction
➢ Balance of consequences
➢ Change controls