For senior level executives sponsoring the LSS projects. Preferably at a higher level than a project sponsor. Radical knowledge of LSS is vital. It helps in choosing valuable projects matching the vision of the business. The course enables champions to absorb comprehensive knowledge of LSS. It displays overview of what LSS is about. It assists leaders in integrating LSS execution. Champions will develop coaching skills. They can choose potential LSS belts, and mentor them. Ability to identify projects impacting the P&L/NOPBT.
For whom the course is designed:
- Business leaders
- Productivity masters
- Performance enhancers.
- Reduce Cost & Increase CUSTOMR
- Cost optimization and spend management
- Ability to see the woods of the trees – Deep Dives
- Leadership opportunities
- Knowledge of origin and aim of LSS.
- Roles and responsibilities within a LSS team.
- Project identification, selection and prioritization.
- Lean project tracking using Minitab’s Quality Champions Tools.
- Toll Gates and Change Management.
- Deployment planning. Strategy. Financials. DMAIC project/process management.
- No Exam; No required Project work.
- Training certificate for course completion
- Includes exercise materials & printed certificates.
- Company Logo added to Deployment Champion Presentation (Optional)
- Customization of curriculum available upon request
- Electronic Curriculum included in price; Printed binders available for extra fee.
- Tollgate Templates and Deployment Planning tools included
- Tollgate Templates included.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lean Six Sigma overview
- Lean Six Sigma Highlights and History
- Project case studies
- Project Charter Models
- Strategy and Benefits of Lean Six Sigma
- Project Selection Process
- Capability Analysis
- Six Sigma Deployment (Black Belts Selection)
- Six Sigma Project Metrics Creation.
- Lean and Six Sigma integration with Business processes
- Tracking and Managing Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Change Management
- Financial Guidelines for Six Sigma Projects