Certified Procurement Professional certification is one of the most respected certification in the supply chain industry. With global recognition, it is a benchmark for quality, and highly sought by recruiting companies. Procurement costs could contribute by 70% of the total’s organization costs. Therefore, optimizing the procurement processes is a must to attain productivity, profitability and growth.
This certification up-skills managers in supply chain industry, in areas of strategic sourcing, where expectations are to handle products and services, including direct and indirect materials. It maps the way for optimized spending and significant cost savings.
Our expert practitioner guides you through the effective strategies designed from extensive research. The training programme will teach you about Spend Management Skills, and the subtle art of negotiation, with an analytical bent of mind. It gives team handling a prime importance. It gives supplier Risk Management a strong emphasis. On a global scale, you will understand the depth of supply chain management.
- CPP increases your earning potential and credibility in the job market.
- It helps you stay competitive in the global business ecosystem.
- It will make you a globally certified professional in supply chain domain.
Who Can Enroll:
Suitable for procurement and supply chain professionals, procurement executives, managers and supervisors.
- Identify the role and objectives of the procurement department.
- Learn and practice proper negotiation skills with suppliers.
- Set and track procurement key performance measures.
- Understand the importance of supplier management and apply supplier sourcing and evaluation techniques.
- Understand types on contracts and contracting processes.
Apply continuous improvement techniques on procurement processes.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Role of purchasing management
- Total value analysis
- Linking the purchasing function to the organization’s strategy
- Optimizing purchasing productivity
- Proper buying of materials
- Proper buying of services
- Proper buying of capital equipment
- Speeding up the production of the final product
- Linking the purchasing function to the other supply chain functions
Negotiating with suppliers
- Qualities of a successful negotiator
- Proper planning strategies
- Preparing the right list of questions
- Things to do before the negotiation
- Things to do during the negotiation
- Things to do after the negotiation
- The right time to negotiate with suppliers
- The number of suppliers to negotiate with
- Choosing the right suppliers
- Types of contracts
Managing and evaluating the department performance
- Centralization versus decentralization
- Advantages of centralized purchasing
- Advantages of decentralized purchasing
- Reasons for departmental performance appraisal
- Creating a strong purchasing team
- Distributing the correct workload among the buyers
- Increasing the efficiency of the buyers
- Increasing the team spirit within the department
- Designing and conducting end users surveys
Training the purchasing staff
- Technical training on purchased items to increase productivity
- The number of training hours per year
- Visiting the supplier plant as a training tool
- Visiting the supplier warehouse as a training tool
- Commodity rotation as a training tool
- Continuous professional development
- Training on ethical behavior
Kaizen and continuous improvement in purchasing
- Innovative purchasing methods
- Implementing new creative purchasing ideas
- Improvement initiatives
- Monitoring global market conditions
- Updating purchasing KPIs
- The right number of purchasing KPIs
- Adding value to the total organization