The course grant advisors to participate with manufacturing clients to redesign processes that remove waste, improve ability, and develop greater ROI from their manufacturing business.
- CMP is high profile manufacturing and process improvement training. Its Provide Manager and Executive-Level CPAs with knowledge and skill-sets to become “Trusted Advisors” to their manufacturing clients.
- Learning methods and strategies offer extra value-added services to manufacturing clients.
Who Can Enroll:
- This course is designed for supply chain managers who are searching for leadership roles.
- This course suitable for any professional who wants to be a most beneficial advisor to manufacturing clients and committed to serving them at a top level.
- After completing the course you can understand the client value.
- You can develop a network of contacts and resource it to advance continual learning and progress, along with sharing of ideas and solutions.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Industry related project support.
- Material and Hand-outs with Soft Copy included.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Query Handling Facility.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Concepts for effective supply chain and manufacturing system planning.
Module 2: Operational approach for managing variability
Module 3: Unified planning and collaboration.