Managing people seems to be the easiest job in the world, unless you are the manager!
Managing a workforce, be it small or large, requires a kind of calm temperament and finesse that most people tend to overlook. And if you need to work on those skills that will make you a better manager, and help you get more out of your workforce, this is the course for you.
Who Can Enroll:
Literally any person who is working for a managerial post can enroll for this course.
There are many things to be learnt from this course. So let’s take a look at it all.
- Learn how to delegate duties across the workforce
- You learn how to communicate wisely.
- Learn how to set goals for your workforce. Know that the greatest way to increase productivity is to set a benchmark that everyone aspires to.
- Cannot stress this enough. But it will let you finally listen to your employees, and take not of their concerns.
- Not a hard thing to do, but it will finally let you understand your employees. On both professional and personal levels. Their dreams, their ideas, their aspirations.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Learn how to communicate your ideas and vision to your employees.
- Know when to take control and be in command.
- Learn how to be personal and engaged with employees.
- Gamify work. Make work easy for your employees by making it less work, and more play.