In this expert instructor lead course, participants will learn the application of daily ideation techniques, and design thinking tools, for your organization’s growth. Your business model will be evaluated. Tools will be identified to meet your customers’ need, increase your profitability and better your business prospects. You will be eventually guided with niche practices of ideation and design, to exploit hidden opportunities in the professional eco-system. The course concludes with the provision of the extensive toolkit for developing new ideas, for your organization, and your entrepreneurial venture.
Who Can Enroll:
- Business leaders.
- Tech-leaders. CTOs
- Innovation of products and services.
- Use templates, designs to generate ideas.
- Observational tools and techniques for idea generation.
- Evaluation and analysis of the good ideas from the bad.
- Turning passionate business ideas into ones that have real market application.
- Assessment and creation of market opportunities
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Tools for ideation.
- Intro to Design Thinking Methodology
- Intro to Customer Discovery