In a multi-level organization’s successful functioning, significant weight lies on the senior level practitioners like the Program Managers, who manage multiple related projects in a coordinated way. They immensely add to fulfilling the strategic objectives and goals, set by their organization. Efficient management of the individual projects makes way for effective control over the functioning processes.
This certification proves the candidate has the specialised knowledge of management, beyond the ability to manage an individual project.
It gives you a distinguished edge over your professional equivalents, in the matters of employment and promotion.
The fact that needs your attention: PMI’s 2015 Pulse of the profession says, organizations who emphasize on managing programs are far more successful in managing projects.
Who Can Enroll:
- Candidates aiming to have an ability to manage multiple, related projects, across organisations, functions and regions.
- Executives, functional managers, interested in learning about the benefits associated with establishment of program management office.
- Certified PMPs interested in acquiring higher level of expertise in program governance and management.
- Difference between programs and projects.
- Project, Program, Portfolio relationships.
- Undertaking Program Portfolio Planning.
- Program Life cycle management.
- Multiple phases of program life cycle.
- Program Benefits Management Lifecycle.
- Program Management Processes.
- Program Management Knowledge Areas and Processes.
- And more.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
– An Overview to PgMP® Certification Process
– Program Management concepts
– Relationships between Project, Program and Portfolio Management
– Program Management Office – an Overview
– Characteristics of Program Lifecycle
– Interrelationships with Benefits Management and Program Governance
– Phases of Program Lifecycle
– Pre-Program activities of the Program Lifecycle
– Initiation of the Program
– Program Setup activities
– Program Benefit Delivery Management
– Closure of Programs
– Benefit Management Lifecycle – including Delivering and Sustaining Benefits
– Program Management Processes overview
– Program Initiating Process Group
– Program Planning Process Group
– Program Execution process – overview
– Program Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
– Program closure
– Various Knowledge Areas pertaining to Program Management
– Program Integration Management
– Initiating a Program
– Developing Program Management Plan and Infrastructure
– Directing and Managing Program execution
– Managing Program resources
– Monitoring and Controlling Program performance
– Closing Programs
– Program Scope Management
– Developing Program level Scope statement
– Benefit Realization Plan development
– Program requirements documentation
– Development of the Program architecture baseline
– Development of the Program WBS
– Program Scope control Management
– Development of the Program level Schedule
– Updating Component schedules
– Development of the Program Budgets
– Program Communications Management Plan
– Program Communications updations
– Program Performance reporting
– Managing Program level Risks
– Risk Management Lifecycle
– Planning for Program level Procurements
– Conducting Program level Executions
– Administering and closing Program level Procurements
– Establishing Program level Financial Framework
– Developing the Program Financial Plan and Program budget baseline
– Monitoring and controlling Program financials
– Managing Program level Stakeholders
– Program level Stakeholder Expectation Management
– Establishing a Program Governance Plan
– Planning for Program Quality
– Managing Program Benefits
– Approving Component initiation and transition
– Role of Project Health checks in successful Program management
– Role of PMO in successful Program management
– Course end Mock test