This specially tailored course is developed to bring efficiency and the practice-driven environment in project management. The training provided in the course emphasises on making the participant handle the projects of different magnitudes, optimizing the parameter of time along with it.
With PRINCE2, a well-known project management method, based on the best concepts and practices. Any project, irrespective of its limitations and resources, can be efficiently handled and enhanced.
Join the training. Shape your candidature better. Become an effective project manager. Deliver your projects flawlessly, within the timeline.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project managers. Aspiring project managers.
- Key staff involved in design, development and delivery of the products.
- Project board members. Team managers.
- Operational line managers.
- Becoming a master in planning, monitoring and controlling the project management environment.
- Excellence in knowing and understanding the PRINCE2 method.
- Work effectively as a team member of the project management team, in an environment which supports PRINCE2.
- Developing a team in the right direction
- Completing and delivering the projects in targeted time
- Determining the flaws and errors in the current working environment.
- To efficiently control the process
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- What is a project? Why project management necessary
- Aspects of project definition, characteristics and six performance
- PRINCE2 integrated with benefits and features of PRINCE2
- How to apply on 7 various considerations in PRINCE2 Principles (Bloom’s Level 3 & 4)
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the environment
- Business Case
- Develop/Create/Apply/Assess/Analyze/Optimize/Tailor 7 PRINCE2 Themes in various contexts (Bloom’s Level 3 & 4)
- Develop/Create/Apply/Assess/Analyze/Optimize/Tailor 7 PRINCE2 Processes in various contexts (Bloom’s Level 3 & 4)
- Starting Up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Closing a Project (CP)