The success of a manufacturing process depends on how well the organization manages and utilizes the time, resources, and other facilities. Though it is nearly impossible to achieve 100% efficiency, it is possible to make the manufacturing time truly productive.
To elaborate a bit more, a manufacturing unit could work to produce only quality goods at an optimum speed and ensuring this is done without interruption, then the OEE would be 100%. Many manufacturing units are still working at under 60% productivity, thus paving the way for huge amount of waste. Such organizations have huge opportunities to improve and make their operations more efficient by implementing this Lean tool-OEE.
Who Can Enroll:
Maintenance support engineers/managers/supervisors.
Any organization that is in the beginning or intermediary stages of implementing Lean.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
How to effectively reduce the down time
How to effectively decrease occurrences of breakdowns
How to Increase the rate of performance
How to avoid reworks and rejections.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Discussion with participants regarding company’s requirements.
- Providing practical challenges, brainstorming, and examples to participants.
- Interactive session with trainers who would make sure participants make use of the techniques in their present situation.